Friday, February 09, 2007

My Next Few Weeks...

Friday 02-09-07

Audition @ 4:00 pm

For a series of commercials


Saturday: 02-10-07


Filming for an “On The Lot” film submission @ 9:30 am – W / Josh S..

Audition @ 12:00pm Downtown Salt Lake – W / Steve A.
Audition @ 12:00pm Also Downtown Salt Lake – W / Jared B.
Audition @ 1:00pm Downtown too! For a 3 part TV Pilot!
Rob’s Class @ 1:00pm – W / guest Casting Director, Katherine M.
Filming for another “On The Lot” film submission 4:00 pm – W / Tony H.


Sunday: 02-11-07

Audition @ 1:00 pm Downtown Salt Lake – W / Kyle M


During the week: 02-12 thru 02-18


Table read and rehearsal for:
“Matthews Sandcastle” Wednesday & Thursday,
A full length feature film to be shot February & March 2007

Reading for:
“Side Effects”
A short film, one day shoot.
Date & Time not yet set.

Friday and Saturday 02-23-07 / 02-24-07

Filming Rob’s Diamonds short film.
Call time not yet set

Saturday: 02-24-07

Filming up in Logan for a twisted Zombie Short.
This film is set for various festival submissions.

Call time not yet set.

Sunday, I was asked if I’d like to M/C the fashion show at St. Francis Xavier, our church, for the C.C.W. this year. I have been the M/C for our annual fall festival for the past few years and I will continue to do so until they tell me to shut up. I was the M/C for our 3 day church fall festival back in Phoenix for 8 or 9 years, 10 yeas ago. Did you understand that?

Tuesday I got a call from a lady over at Club 90's "Talent Quest" competition asking me if I would be interested in being the M/C for the city wide, annual Karaoke competition that’s held at Club 90 the end of July beginning of August 2007. All the local bars and clubs hold their own competitions and then send their winners on to “Club 90” for the city semi finals then the finals. From there, the winner represents Utah in the Regional or National competition in Las Vegas. I will be the M/C for I think 8 or 10 nights total, including the local finals. Actually this lady had only asked me about the finals but I told her I would be happy to M/C the entire competition. She seemed pleased, and thought that was a great idea, plus that way she wouldn’t have to look for anyone else either.

This past summer, Sue and I went to support our friend Susan R. in her quest to be last year’s winner. When we were there, I went over to the folks that I thought were in charge and told them if they ever needed an M/C, that that’s where I shine, and I love to do it. I gave them my card and so now they have called me. Cool! Not a real good paying gig, but lots of exposure, and I love to be exposed.

I was asked by some friends in my acting class if I would be in their short films this week too. I don’t know when they are planning on shooting yet, but in one of them, I play a shadowy figure, and in the other one, I play a bishop. Hey, aren’t they the same thing? I’m kidding! No, I really am kidding! I didn’t say what kind of a bishop, nor did I say what kind of a shadowy figure… so there! Be nice!

It was dead for a spell, nothing going on at all, but now it’s hoppin’ again. I love it and it gives me a chance to grow and to network too. Plus I have great fun at the same time that I am learning. How cool is that? Living the dream! This year the dream includes being paid and making lots of movies and money too!

Lastly, I should get some photos this weekend to post from the two different "On The Lot" filming projects. Check it out too!

See Ya,
Bill

No comments: