Sunday, November 12, 2006

Here is what is going on with my acting these past few weeks…

1.) Completed my on screen stuff for an independent film called “Five West”, still have the narration to do.

2.) Started and completed, my part anyway, an independent film called “Directionality” by Josh Samson. It was fun going up Little Cottonwood Canyon on one of the first snow days of the year, however it was freezing. Thank goodness the part where I die, and my body gets to be carried up the mountain in a body bag, I didn’t need to be there for. Sucks for them! When we got done and were packing up at the cars and a limo drove up, Dave C. went over and was invited in then the rest of the crew got in and visited with the limo crew who were up at “Snowbird” to show folks that they could hire their limo to get up to the mountain in luxury to go skiing.

3.) I auditioned for a part in a TV pilot and got the part of the coach. The audition was on Monday and the table read was that following Saturday. They started filming three days later on Tuesday and my part was filmed this past Sunday in Park City, Wednesday at Anna’s high school – East Hollywood High, and Thursday in Park City at the Egyptian Theater. Anna was an extra all three days and Sean the last two. So I’d say that was all done pretty quickly. It will be great when a network or HBO picks it up, then I think that life for the Gillane’s might just change a bit. The story is about high school life. The name of the school and series is “Forever High”. It is twisted and adult-ish. I am a cigar smoking football coach who enjoys the power a high school coach has. I have a very small part in the first episode, but it was fun for me. Stay tuned!

4.) I got a call while on the set for the pilot to be in a commercial which I shoot Monday morning. The call time is 6:45 am. That means I get to get up extra early, for me that is.

5.) I was cast as a preacher/pastor in an independent film that will be shooting on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week. I have a lot of dialogue to memorize by Friday. Hopefully they will be done with me and not need me Sunday because we are headed up to Midway for our T-Day vacation week.

On the home front, Robbie has put a bid in on a house in Magna. This is his second time up at bat. The house is really everything he needs for now. It is a small house that has just recently been redone. Nice new cabinets and counter tops in the kitchen, new hardwood floors, and the bathroom has a new slate shower/tub. The house is very nice and I hope for him, that he gets it. Plus he really needs a place he can call his own, to say nothing of the tax benefits he will begin to see too.

We love having Robert around but once he moves out, we can focus on finishing the basement, which is where he lives right now. We will be adding a bedroom and completing the bathroom, and relocating the laundry and exercise room. THEN Anna will be moving down there into her own space with her own bathroom. After she moves we will redo her room and Sean will move in there. THEN I get to make Sean’s room our home office, freeing up lots of family room and bedroom space, making Sue happy! OK, that’s all for now.

See Ya,
Bill

No comments: