Sunday, November 05, 2006

New to this “blog” thing, so here goes:

My first post was a response to an email I had received from my dad. He asked how I was doing, and what my family and I had been up to, it was a birthday email. So when I was writing him, & after having gotten phone calls from my brothers Jim, John, and another one from my sister Mary, all asking me the same thing, I thought that maybe I should write down and post what was up with us. That way if anyone really cared to read it, they could all be updated at the same time and all with the same information.

After explaining what was up to Jimmy, John, and then Mary and even some friends that I hadn't spoken with for quite a while, it felt and sounded a bit like bragging to me and Sue too. So again if I post and you feel like getting an update read on.

I have decided to use this blog, mostly anyway, to list my acting and voice work, with some family stuff sprinkled in. I will write about the film and other projects that I am involved with. Please don’t take this as a bragging page, but more of a wow, look he IS doing it, living his dream and sharing his accomplishments with the world, or at least people important to him.

Here is a birthday dinner photo that was taken at “Benihana” on Friday night. Like I told my kids, and my family knows, I worked at “Benihana” 31 years ago in Phoenix, for 2½ years while I was in high school. Robbie and Billy took the whole family out for my birthday, we all had a great time. Thank you boys!



Here are a few photos from a film shoot on Saturday, where I play a middle aged man who after feeling that he has wasted his life goes up into the mountains to find his peace by ending his life. He is encountered by a young man who he offers his advice and life philosophies to. It is also about how this encounter has affects the young mans life.











The story was written and directed by Joshua Samson (above). It is sad story yet has a positive message. I have worked with Josh, and Dave Christenson, who plays the young man(Above Right), several times before. They and their crews do great work. I enjoy working with them and I’m thankful for the opportunity to work with each of them.

See Ya,
Bill

No comments: