Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On Saturday the 9th, I was cast in a student short film as the “Campaign Manager”. I had auditioned last Monday night up at SLCC. Shooting will begin the second week of January.

Tonight, Tuesday the 12th, I got an email letting me know that I had been cast in an independent full length feature film called “Matthew's Sandcastle” I just got the rough script and plan on reading it over the next few days. I had auditioned for this one up at Anna’s school a few weeks back.


I found out this last week that a film I was an extra in called “Dark Matter” with Meryl Streep and Aidan Quinn was accepted as one of the films at “Sundance” this year. Aidan comes in at one point and shakes my hand then walks off to meet the other quests, so I should be seen, if that part wasn’t cut out.

Monday the 18th I will go into a studio and record the opening shot and narration for the independent feature film “801” I am very excited about this one. Over the summer they filmed the movie teaser and the trailer. They will take those out to investors and get the money to make the actual movie.

Wednesday the 13th I have three auditions.

1.) One for “High School Musical 2” I am auditioning for the part of an M/C. I know it might be a stretch for me but I really want this one.

2.) The next one is called “95ers: Echoes” I fit several parts in this one, so we will see.

3.) The last one is for a “Horror Short Film”. The director/producer of this one is the same one who put together the short film I have on my “myspace” with the little girl who is on the park bench.

Lots going on!!!

Wish me luck.

See Ya,
Bill

No comments: